HVD399C Datasheet PDF - Renesas Technology
|Variable Capacitance Diode
There is a preview and HVD399C download ( pdf file ) link at the bottom of this page.
Total 5 Pages
Preview 1 page
No Preview Available !
Variable Capacitance Diode for VCO
• High capacitance ratio. (n = 2.30 to 2.46)
• Low series resistance. (rs = 0.40 Ω max)
• Super small Flat Package (SFP) is suitable for surface mount design..
1 A3 2
Rev.1.00, Jul.10.2003, page 1 of 4
Sales Strategic Planning Div. Nippon Bldg., 2-6-2, Ohte-machi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004, Japan
Keep safety first in your circuit designs!
1. Renesas Technology Corporation puts the maximum effort into making semiconductor products better and more reliable, but there is always the possibility that trouble may occur with
them. Trouble with semiconductors may lead to personal injury, fire or property damage.
Remember to give due consideration to safety when making your circuit designs, with appropriate measures such as (i) placement of substitutive, auxiliary circuits, (ii) use of
nonflammable material or (iii) prevention against any malfunction or mishap.
Notes regarding these materials
1. These materials are intended as a reference to assist our customers in the selection of the Renesas Technology Corporation product best suited to the customer's application; they
do not convey any license under any intellectual property rights, or any other rights, belonging to Renesas Technology Corporation or a third party.
2. Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, or infringement of any third-party's rights, originating in the use of any product data, diagrams, charts,
programs, algorithms, or circuit application examples contained in these materials.
3. All information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams, charts, programs and algorithms represents information on products at the time of publication of these
materials, and are subject to change by Renesas Technology Corporation without notice due to product improvements or other reasons. It is therefore recommended that customers
contact Renesas Technology Corporation or an authorized Renesas Technology Corporation product distributor for the latest product information before purchasing a product listed
The information described here may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability, or other loss rising from these inaccuracies or errors.
Please also pay attention to information published by Renesas Technology Corporation by various means, including the Renesas Technology Corporation Semiconductor home page
4. When using any or all of the information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams, charts, programs, and algorithms, please be sure to evaluate all information
as a total system before making a final decision on the applicability of the information and products. Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage,
liability or other loss resulting from the information contained herein.
5. Renesas Technology Corporation semiconductors are not designed or manufactured for use in a device or system that is used under circumstances in which human life is potentially
at stake. Please contact Renesas Technology Corporation or an authorized Renesas Technology Corporation product distributor when considering the use of a product contained
herein for any specific purposes, such as apparatus or systems for transportation, vehicular, medical, aerospace, nuclear, or undersea repeater use.
6. The prior written approval of Renesas Technology Corporation is necessary to reprint or reproduce in whole or in part these materials.
7. If these products or technologies are subject to the Japanese export control restrictions, they must be exported under a license from the Japanese government and cannot be
imported into a country other than the approved destination.
Any diversion or reexport contrary to the export control laws and regulations of Japan and/or the country of destination is prohibited.
8. Please contact Renesas Technology Corporation for further details on these materials or the products contained therein.
© 2003. Renesas Technology Corp., All rights reserved. Printed in Japan.
Preview 5 Page
On this page, you can learn information such as the schematic, equivalent, pinout, replacement, circuit, and manual for HVD399C electronic component.
|Total 5 Pages
|[ Copy URL to Clipboard ]
|[ HVD399C.PDF Datasheet ]
Share Link :
Electronic Components Distributor
An electronic components distributor is a company that sources, stocks, and sells electronic components to manufacturers, engineers, and hobbyists.
|Chip One Stop
|The function is Variable Capacitance Diode. Renesas Technology
Semiconductors commonly used in industry:
Quick jump to: