BAS16TS-AU Datasheet PDF - Pan Jit International
|Description||SURFACE MOUNT SWITCHING DIODE|
|Manufacturers||Pan Jit International|
There is a preview and BAS16TS-AU download ( pdf file ) link at the bottom of this page.
Total ( 5 pages )
Preview 1 page
No Preview Available !
SURFACE MOUNT SWITCHING DIODES
VOLTAGE 100 Volt
• Fast switching speed.
• Surface mount package Ideally Suited for Automatic insertion
• Electrically Identical to Standard JEDEC
• High Conductance
• Acqire quality system certificate : TS16949
• AEC-Q101 qualified
• Lead free in compliance with EU RoHS 2011/65/EU directive
• Green molding compound as per IEC61249 Std. . (Halogen Free)
• Case: SOD-523, Plastic
• Terminals: Solderable per MIL-STD-750, Method 2026
• Weight: approximately 0.00005 ounces, 0.0014grams
• Polarity: Color band denotes cathode end
• Standard packaging: 8mm tape
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (TA=25oC unless otherwise noted)
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%.
Peak Reverse Voltage
Maxi mum DC Blocking Voltage
Maxi mum Average Forward Current
Peak Forward Surge Current, 1s
Power Di ssipation Derate Above 25OC
Maxi mum Forward Voltage
Maxi mum DC Reverse Current at Rated DC Blocking Voltage
Maxi mum Reverse Recovery
Typ i c a l The rma l Re s i s ta nc e
Op e ra ti ng J unc ti o n Te m p e ra ture a nd S to ra g e Te m p e ra ture Ra ng e
S YMB OL
IF (AV )
-55 to +150
U N IT S
OC / W
Document Number : 111007
PAGE . 1
• Reproducing and modifying information of the document is prohibited without permission
from Panjit International Inc..
• Panjit International Inc. reserves the rights to make changes of the content herein the
document anytime without notification. Please refer to our website for the latest
• Panjit International Inc. disclaims any and all liability arising out of the application or use of
any product including damages incidentally and consequentially occurred.
• Panjit International Inc. does not assume any and all implied warranties, including warranties
of fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement and merchantability.
• Applications shown on the herein document are examples of standard use and operation.
Customers are responsible in comprehending the suitable use in particular applications.
Panjit International Inc. makes no representation or warranty that such applications will be
suitable for the specified use without further testing or modification.
• The products shown herein are not designed and authorized for equipments requiring high
level of reliability or relating to human life and for any applications concerning life-saving
or life-sustaining, such as medical instruments, transportation equipment, aerospace
machinery et cetera. Customers using or selling these products for use in such applications
do so at their own risk and agree to fully indemnify Panjit International Inc. for any damages
resulting from such improper use or sale.
• Since Panjit uses lot number as the tracking base, please provide the lot number for tracking
Document Number : 111007
PAGE . 5
Preview 5 Page
|Information||Total 5 Pages|
|Link URL||[ Copy URL to Clipboard ]|
|Download||[ BAS16TS-AU.PDF Datasheet ]|
Electronic Components Distributor
|SparkFun Electronics||Allied Electronics||DigiKey Electronics||Arrow Electronics|
|Mouser Electronics||Adafruit||Element14||Chip One Stop|
|BAS16TS-AU||The function is SURFACE MOUNT SWITCHING DIODE.|
Pan Jit International
Quick jump to: