FLEX-14 Datasheet PDF - Littelfuse
|Description||14mm Reed Switch|
There is a preview and FLEX-14 download ( pdf file ) link at the bottom of this page.
Total 2 Pages
Preview 1 page
No Preview Available !
Axial Lead Reed Switches
Low Power > FLEX-14
FLEX-14 14mm Reed Switch
Agency File Number Ampere-Turns Range
DEMKO 14 ATEX 1393U
Dimensions in mm
CL OF OVERLA P
(.0185) DIA. REF.
The FLEX-14 reed switch is a sub-miniature, normally open switch with a
14.00mm long x 2.28mm diameter (0.551” x 0.090”) glass envelope, flexible,
easily formed leads, capable of switching 200Vdc at 10W. It has high insulation
resistance of 1010 ohms minimum and low contact resistance of less than
• Sub-miniature, normally
• Longer leads are flexible for
• Capable of switching up to 200Vdc
or 0.5A at up to 10W
• Available sensitivity range
• Hermetically sealed switch contacts
are not effected by and have no
effect on their external environment
• Soft leads enable reliable
• Zero operating power required for
• Excellent for switching
micro-controller logic level loads
• Reed relays
• Limit switching
• Office equipment
• Industrial Control
Leads: Tin-plated Ni-Fe wire
Note: SPST-NO = Single-pole, single-throw, normally open
Contact Rating 1
W/VA - max.
Vdc - max.
Vac - max.
Vdc - min.
Adc - max.
Aac - max.
Adc - max.
Ω - max.
Ω - min.
pF - typ.
°C -40 to +125
°C -65 to +125
1. Contact rating - Product of the switching voltage and current should never exceed the wattage rating. Contact Littelfuse for additional load/life information.
2. When switching inductive and/or capacitive loads, the effects of transient voltages and/or currents should be considered. Refer to Application Notes AN108A and AN107 for details.
3. Electrical Load Life Expectancy - Contact Littelfuse with voltage, current values along with type of load.
4. Breakdown Voltage - per MIL-STD-202, Method 301.
5. Storage Temperature - Long time exposure at elevated temperature may degrade solderability of the leads.
© 2015 Littelfuse Revised: 10/16/15
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
On this page, you can learn information such as the schematic, equivalent, pinout, replacement, circuit, and manual for FLEX-14 electronic component.
|Information||Total 2 Pages|
|Link URL||[ Copy URL to Clipboard ]|
|Download||[ FLEX-14.PDF Datasheet ]|
Share Link :
Electronic Components Distributor
An electronic components distributor is a company that sources, stocks, and sells electronic components to manufacturers, engineers, and hobbyists.
|SparkFun Electronics||Allied Electronics||DigiKey Electronics||Arrow Electronics|
|Mouser Electronics||Adafruit||Newark||Chip One Stop|
|FLEX-14||The function is Sub-miniature normally open switch.|
|FLEX-14||The function is 14mm Reed Switch.|
Semiconductors commonly used in industry:
Quick jump to: