8802SC Datasheet PDF - WOLFSON
There is a preview and 8802SC download ( pdf file ) link at the bottom of this page.
Total ( 65 pages )
Preview 1 page
No Preview Available !
Digital Audio Interface Transceiver
The WM8802 is a digital audio interface transceiver
conforming to IEC 60958/61937 and EIAJ CP-1201. The
device supports data sampling input rates of up to 192 kHz.
Data input to the serial digital audio data input pin can also
be modulated. The WM8802 features up to 6 data inputs
and 1 data output.
Data can be demodulated using the on-board PLL or with
the use of an external clock source.
The WM8802 is controlled via a 4-wire CCB compatible
control interface. This interface provides access to the
channel status bits. The WM8802 also provides a number
of flag outputs including PCM data valid, de-emphasis, lock
and IEC 61937, DTS-CD/LD detection.
The device is available in a small 48-pin SQFP package.
• PLL circuit for synchronization with transferred input bi-
phase mark signal.
• Input sampling frequency: 32kHz to 192kHz
• Outputs clocks: fs, fs/2, 2fs, 32fs, 64fs, 128fs, 256fs,
384fs, and 512fs.
• 4-Wire CCB MPU Serial Control or Hardware Default
• Master or Slave Clocking Mode
• Programmable Audio Data Interface Modes
− I2S, Left, Right Justified
− 16/20/24/32 bit Word Lengths
• 3.3V Digital supply Operation
• 5V tolerant digital input ports
• DVD Receivers
• AV Amplifiers
• DVD Recorders
INT CL CE DI XMODE
WOLFSON MICROELECTRONICS plc
w :: www.wolfsonmicro.com
XIN XOUT XMCLK CKST
Product Preview, April 2004, Rev 1.1
Copyright 2004 Wolfson Microelectronics plc
45 TBCK/GPIO1 Digital Input/Output Modulation 64fs bit clock input. General-purpose I/O input/output pin.
46 TLRCK/GPIO2 Digital Input/Output Modulation fs clock input. General-purpose I/O input/output pin.
47 TDATA/GPIO3 Digital Input/Output Modulation serial audio data input. General-purpose I/O input/output pin.
48 TXO/GPIOEN Digital Output/Input Modulation data output. General-purpose I/O enable input pin.
1. Input/output I or O = −0.3 to 3.6V, except annotated pins: −0.3 to +5.5V
2. Pins 32 and 33 are latch address setting input pins when pin 41 = Low.
3. Pin 34 is the demodulation function master or slave setting input pin when pin 41 = Low.
4. Pin 35 is the modulation function or general-purpose I/O function switch setting input pin when pin 41 = Low.
5. Perform ON/OFF for all power supplies with the same timing as a latch-up countermeasure.
PP Rev 1.1 April 2004
Preview 5 Page
On this page, you can learn information such as the schematic, equivalent, pinout, replacement, circuit, and manual for 8802SC electronic component.
|Information||Total 65 Pages|
|Link URL||[ Copy URL to Clipboard ]|
|Download||[ 8802SC.PDF Datasheet ]|
Electronic Components Distributor
An electronic components distributor is a company that sources, stocks, and sells electronic components to manufacturers, engineers, and hobbyists. They offer a wide range of electronic components, including semiconductors, resistors, capacitors, connectors, and many others. Electronic components distributors play a crucial role in the electronics industry by providing easy access to the components. They help customers to save time and money by providing a one-stop-shop for all their component needs.
|SparkFun Electronics||Allied Electronics||DigiKey Electronics||Arrow Electronics|
|Mouser Electronics||Adafruit||Element14||Chip One Stop|
|8802SC||The function is WM8802.|
Semiconductors commonly used in industry:
1N4148 | BAW56 | 1N5400 | NE555 | LM324 | BC327 | IRF840 | 2N3904 |
Quick jump to:
8802 1N4 2N2 2SA 2SC 74H BC HCF IRF KA LA LM MC NE ST STK TDA TL UA